With each passing day of 2020, we are inching towards an AI advanced world. I believe this is the perfect time for tech startups to make their mark in the industry. There is no doubt that AI and other advanced technology will rule the future. Many capital ventures and tech investors are having a bird's eye view for all the innovative ideas that can turn into reality.
Hundreds of new startups are launching every day, but the question here is, how can you filter out the best one in 2021?
Don't worry, that's why we are here for you. Check out the best startups for 2021.
1. Zoho Recruit: This is a powerful recruiting software and an Applicant Tracking System that streamlines the recruitment process and makes hiring effortless.
Best for: Corporate HRs, Staffing Agencies, Recruitment Agencies, Temporary Staffing Agencies, Recruiting and Staffing Professionals
Pricing Overview: Zoho Recruit pricing starts at $25.00 per month, per user. They also offer a free trial.
2. Lusha.co: Lusha helps business professionals establish a fast and true connection with their leads, contacts, and candidates. The top sales teams use their services to close more deals, locate accurate B2B contact details, and shorten their sales discovery.
Best for: Sales, and HR pros and teams.
Pricing Overview: Lusha pricing starts at $39.00 per month, per user. It offers a free trial.
3. CandidateZip: CandidateZip is a global leader that simplifies resumes/jobs data extraction into their ATS/CRM. Its amazing features help recruiters to save their time on data entry and they can use this time to do some valuable work.
Best for: Staffing Agencies, CRMs, ATS, Recruitment Agencies
Pricing Overview: CandidateZip pricing starts at $25.00 per month. There is no free trial but it can customize your plan accordingly.
4. Freshsales: It is a full-fledged Sales CRM software. Freshsales is a customer relationship management software by Freshworks that makes it easy for businesses of all sizes to attract, manage, close, and nurture their leads.
Best for: Freshsales CRM, businesses that can attract, engage, close, and nurture their leads.
Pricing Overview: Freshsales pricing starts at $12.00 per month, per user. It offers a free trial.
5. Zoho People: Zoho People is an online HR management software which helps you to automate your HR process. It is a 360-degree HR solution that nurtures your talent and gives them the best experience at work.
Best for: Zoho People is an integrated HR software solution designed to cater to small, medium, and large businesses.
Pricing Overview: Zoho People pricing starts at $0.83 per year per user. It offers a free trial.
6. Close: Close is the best sales automation CRM designed to help SMBs that turn more leads into revenue. A true multi-channel platform, Close is leading the industry towards eliminating manual interventions. It lets you email, calls, and text your leads from desktop all without add-ons.
Best for: SMB sales teams with high volume outreach.
Pricing Overview: Close pricing starts at $35.00 per month, per user.
7. Agile CRM: It is an All-in-One CRM that automates your Sales, Marketing, and Service in a single platform. It has sales tracking, contact management, marketing automation, web analytics, two-way emails, telephony, and helpdesk with a simple, clean, and modern interface.
Best for: SMB's that require sales, marketing, and service automation.
Pricing Overview: Agile CRM pricing starts at $8.99 per month, per user. It offers a free trial.
Don't you feel that technology is the perfect choice when it comes to reducing human efforts? In today's era, we must make efforts to automate as many tasks as possible to increase our productivity and efficiency.