10 Most Curious Questions for Recruiters
I cannot deny that recruitment is a tedious task. If I have to step into the shoes of a recruiter, I would definitely get the jitters. Screening numerous job applications or resumes to shortlist the best ones is time-consuming and mentally tiring.
I am writing a few questions which every recruiter has in mind.
1) Uploading resumes manually to my ATS/CRM is time-consuming. What should I do?
2) Is there a way to convert resumes to excel sheets?
3) Can I automate the recruitment process?
4) How can I know about a candidate without reading the resume?
5) I want to buy a resume parser, but it is too expensive. Is there a parser which fits my budget?
6) Can I use a parser without a programming team?
7) Can I add resume parser to my homegrown ATS?
8) Can someone upload all these jobs and resumes with all data parsed to my ATS?
9) How can I get quality candidates in a short time?
10) I use Salesforce. Is there a resume parser which can be easily integrated with the same?
Can you relate yourself with these questions mentioned above?
I am sure you can, and I am sure you need an instant solution for it.
Well, the solution is right here. And it is CandidateZip.
If you want to automate your recruitment process but have a limited budget and no technical team, CandidateZip is the right choice for you.
It is a resume and job parsing plugin which is a gamechanger in parsing technology.
The main forte of this plugin is parsing without coding.
There is no need to hire technical personnel to use this parser.
Just a few clicks and you are all set to parse without changing your current ATS/CRM.
No matter which source or target you are using. It connects with more than 4000 ATS/CRM namely Salesforce, Bullhorn, Nimble, Google Sheets, etc. and 1000+ sources like GDrive, Dropbox, Gmail and many more.
You can parse resumes by creating a zap on Zapier or a recipe on Workato. If you want to parse resumes from Gmail and upload the data to Salesforce, follow these simple steps.
Still thinking about choosing a resume parser?
Sign up now and start automating your recruitment process.
#Recruiting #uploadresumestoSalesforce #ATSCRM #Nocoderesumeparser #Automation #Jobparsing #HRtechnology